Friday, June 12, 2009

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
probably Texas Road House
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Mexican Food
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepparoni and black olives
What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and my dads homemade strawberry jelly
How many televisions are in your house?
Two
What color cell phone do you have?tiffany box blue!!
Are you right-handed or left-handed?Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yes, my two babies
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Probably something furniture related !!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Absolutely not.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
hmmm....I go by my middle name so I may just drop my first name
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I would try...
Last run-in with a cop?
My hubby got pulled over last week when were traveling home after my brothers baseball game and was given a warning
Last person you talked to?
My honey
Last person you hugged?
my son
Favorite Season?
spring
Holiday?
Thanksgiving
Day of the week?
Friday. You have the whole weekend ahead of you!
Month?October
First place you went this morning?
to my grandmothers to bring the kiddos
.What's the last movie you saw?
He's just not that into you.....the book was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better but I think Bradley Cooper is Hot so I would re watch it!
Do you smile often?Yes
Do you always answer your phone?
99% of the time, I occasionally screen calls..
It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it?
Definitely mybrother or the wrong number
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I wouldn't change it....I have Hazel and they change often
What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
I tried a new one yesterday...vanilla dt. dr pepper
Do you own a digital camera?Yes
Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, a long time ago..
Favorite Christmas song?
All I want for Christmas is you
What's on your wish list for your birthday?
hmmmm, don't know yet
.Can you do push ups?yeah sure
Can you do a chin up?haven' t tried in a long time
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
So excited! My children are at a fun age !!!
Do you have any saved texts?
Yes
Ever been in a car wreck?
yes several
Do you have an accent?
I live in Southeast Texas so I would say yeah!!!
What is the last song to make you cry?
Probably "letter to me" by Brad Paisley....I put it on my brothers senior slide show
Plans tonight?
Bills and Dinner with the hubby
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?Yes, so I turned my life around
Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
animal crackers, gas, and a new outfit for baby girl
Have you ever been given roses?
Yes
Current worry?
not really worried
Current hate right now?
Can't think of anything...
Met someone who changed your life?Yes
How did you bring in the New Year?At my moms with the brothers, kids and fireworks
What song represents you?Wow, this is a hard one!
My funny answer is "Mustang Sally"
What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping!
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
That I had to get out of bed to go to work

Now you know a few more things about me...

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I feel like I know you already. Thanks for following my blog...
    From the looks of it, we have a lot in common. We could definatley eat together! I Love Ranch, Mexcian Food, and Pepperoni & Black Olive Pizza! TOO FUNNY!

    I'm excited to follow you too!

    ReplyDelete