Thursday, February 25, 2010

Masterbedroom-- BEFORE

This is where all the magic is suppose to happen right! Doesn't look to magical to me. The kids rooms and all other rooms are taking shape but this room has been seriously neglected. My husband is turning 30 today and I turned 30 last week. I thought it was finally time we got a grown up bedroom. We bought a new Comfor Pedic mattress with our income tax money !!! Yippee!!!! So now comes the make over. I had planned on going to get paint and get started but both kids came down with strep...Maybe next week!!! So to hold you over here are the BEFORE pictures





4 comments:

  1. Hey! Our bedrooms look a lot alike! I can't believe we are starting this at the same time. I can't wait to see your progress. Ours will be slow. I am trying to take my time and do it right.
    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too Traci, I cannot seem to find a bedspread that I am absolutely in love with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same issue with finding a cute bedspread! You'd think there were millions of cute ones out there, but they're hard to come by. I have spotted a few cute ones though. What's your style?

    I can't wait to see your progress! I don't know what it is, but master bedrooms seem to be the trickiest rooms sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well my style and my husbands is different ...this is one bedroom where I ask his input...but he said Camo, so his vote is out!!!

    ReplyDelete