Friday, January 15, 2010

A Hunting we will go !!!!

Last weekend we experienced some of the coldest temps here in the last 10 years. 6 mornings in a row where it was at or below freezing. While I was here freezing with the kiddos my husband was on a hunting trip. He was inviting to go on an annual hunting trip with a group of guys from all around the United States that get together every year to duck hunt. What a great guys weekend for him. Next year they are planning to go to South Dakota.

I started college a few days ago!!!!!! When news was that I was getting laid off from my office job, my husband and I discussed me finishing my bachelors degree. They have a program that is the BAAS degree and it allows the flexibility I need to explore several classes and decide what I want to do. I only have 31 hours left so I need to figure it out.

This is a boring- slow and steady time of year for us. I apologize to my few readers for the lack of post but I will be here in between homework and kids to read the amazing blogs that I do!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment