Sunday, August 30, 2009

Party Planning mode

This month starts my party planning process...

I host our montly Bunko group this month!! School Spririt (theme) We have a theme each month and dress accordingly!!!!! Most of the girls in our group all graduated high school with me. We have a great time getting together that sometimes we late started cause we love visiting with one another! So for the start of school and football season I will be hosting a "tail-gate" party of sorts.

My Son's party will be at the end of October- Baseball Extreme- Peanuts Cracker jacks, hot dog buffett!!! t-ball game and all !!! I can't wait!!!

My Daughter's party in the middle of December - We will be having a Winter "one"-derland party for her 1st birthday !!

Some where in there is Halloween & Thanksgiving

....then Christmas!!!!

and in the mean time Duck Season starts in November. I don't know the exact saying but it is the the effect that I may as well be a single mother during hunting season....My husband will be totally engrossed with all things Duck! They are at the lease now working.

Needless to say I will be super busy !!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!
    I thought I was busy!
    I hope you take great pics!!!

    BTW, how did you get a three column layout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! The baseball theme sounds really cute. The "3" shirt came from www.chasingfireflies.com

    ReplyDelete